2.Our brain is more active at night as compared to day.
3. Information travels along neurons at different speeds. This is why sometimes you can recall information instantly, and sometimes it takes a little longer.
4.Our brain makes up only 2% of our body weight yet it requires 20% of oxygen that enters our bloodstream.
5. Alcohol interferes with brain processes by weakening connections between neurons.
6. Laughing at a joke is no simple task as it requires activity in five different areas of the brain.That’s why the Prophet Muhamad(SAW) advised us not to laugh exhaustively
7. Differences in brain weight and size do not equal differences in mental ability. The weight of Albert Einstein’s brain was 1,230 grams that is less than an average weight of the human brain.
8. A living brain is so soft you could cut it with a table knife.
9. There are about 100,000 miles of blood vessels in the brain.
10. The brain can live for 4 to 6 minutes without oxygen, and then it begins to die. No oxygen for 5 to 10 minutes will result in permanent brain damage.
بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ UMBS is a registered organization devoted to matters of interest to Muslims in Uganda.Muslims from other countries are welcome to join us too. Follow us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Uganda-Muslim-Brothers-Sisters/128372957263072. Follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/UMBSFORUM. To donate to UMBS activities, click on: http://um-bs.com/donate/ or just deposit money on UMBS Bank A/C at Bank of Africa:07074320002 . Join UMBS forum on facebook at:https://www.facebook.com/groups/ugandamuslimbrotherssis/.